Where did summer go?! Anyone else feel like summertime just comes and goes in the blink of an eye? Between the kids and their summer activities, vacations, and of course work, relaxing days by the pool were few and far between. We always manage to have a ton of fun while staying busy at the Beljoy HQ so I wanted to share some of what we did with you. The GNO (Girls Night Out) event we planned was a blast right before heading to Vegas for MAGIC, the largest fashion market in the country.
Here's a quick recap of all the memories made!
Girls Night Out Event
- Every gal needs a little GNO! Being able to open Beljoy HQ for customers to shop, has been one of the most exciting things for us since we moved into our new downtown location. We have held a few local events and it's been amazing getting to see and talk to our customers in person. We are so appreciative of all the local support we have been shown.
- We had an abundance of delicious food, drinks, and desserts from one of our favorite local businesses, Sweet Emotions. If you haven't tried white chocolate covered pineapple, topped with coconut, you are missing out! Hip Hip Array has always brought in the best balloon arches and the one for this party did not disappoint. We went with pink and coral tones and she added cute palm leaves, it really made our welcoming room so adorable. Check out her website, she has great party plates, decor and even has DIY balloon kits.
- All 50 guests received a custom waterproof name necklace that said Beautiful Joy. They loved it and we told them to layer it up with all their other gold and beaded necklace. It's a perfect everyday piece.
I know you are dying to know what the best sellers were that night, am I right? Waterproof jewelry!! Everyone loves our collection of waterproof jewelry that is tarnish resistant and can be worn in the shower, at the beach and worked out in. It's just too hard to pass up beautiful dainty rings, hoop earrings, gold layering and necklaces, that you never have to take off! Have you shopped our collection? Let me know your favorite pieces!! I have been wearing the Lyra Necklace, the Amour Necklace and the Sloan Necklace all layered up lately!
MAGIC Market in Vegas
- It's been so nice to be able to see our wholesale customers in person again. We missed everyone so much during COVID. Throughout the years, Beljoy has traveled to various markets across the country including Las Vegas, Dallas, Chicago, New York, Kansas City, Bentonville and Atlanta. We love partnering with retail stores who want to change lives through selling our accessories. If you know of a store that's not selling Beljoy, send them our way! The more Beljoy that gets purchased, the more we can give back to women and children in need.
- What do we do after market everyday? EAT! We love good food! We're usually exhausted by the end of the day, so ending the night with a delicious meal and cocktail is what we like to do. We definitely have our favorite restaurants we like to revisit, but love to try new places too. Esther's Kitchen is a MUST for us every trip. We can't ever get enough Italian and their menu is constantly changing and very creative. Carson's Kitchen is another great spot and of course a few nights we ordered in and relaxed by the pool.
- Preparing for a show is not for the weak! There is a lot that goes into the booth design, marketing, and of course, all of the new jewelry. Our last collection featured over 40 new designs! Our beaded necklaces became best sellers along with our waterproof chain necklaces so we decided to mix the two for the best of both worlds. A few favorites are the Sophia Necklace, Keno Necklace, and our chunky chain Kirby Necklace. We love to come out with new designs often to keep things fun and fresh. We hope you love the new collection as much as we do!
How your purchases are changing lives
This quarter with the love & support from our customers, Beljoy sent FaneFane (former Haitian employee) to culinary school to fulfill her dream of baking and we were also able to help her child go to school. Rosemond, a young Haitian friend attending college in the capital, was able to have his living expenses taken care of through your purchases. We've also had the opportunity to employ artisans in Petionville, Haiti to make over 40,000 clay beads. Judeline, our former Haitian manager, is stringing those into some of your favorite bracelets, the Buffy and the Bonnet. Make sure you look at all of the new colors in those handmade clay bracelets.
I think you will love them!
You can read more about our story here..
Stay in the know..
The latest new arrivals delivered right to your inbox